Tuesday, April 11, 2006

More Procrastination

Here are some more pics taken recently in March:











My female parent reads the paper. She doesn't know I put this on-line so please don't tell her












Debussy Beavis rests after he was beaten up by a large cat. I believe their confrontation was a bit of a catfight. Anyway, he lost his bell and collar in the fight but he now has a louder, newer one, which he wears with pride (I can only presume, at least he looks pleased with himself).











Here Paul composes a his latest jazz composition, while my old trombone poses casually nearby. It was lit by my desk lamp.










The same photo but with a red tinge. Because I can, and Paul's a union man, so it fits, you bloody commie (SATIRE! SATIRE!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home