Monday, January 16, 2006

Random Social Pics - December 2005, January 2006

These are some random pics from recent times, taken with my mobile phone.











Woodford Folk Festival, New Year's Eve: These children were charging 10 cents a laugh. I gave them 20 cents but they only laughed the same amount as 10 cents. However, they were so good at laughing for just 10 cents that I felt like it was child exploitation.











This is Talulah with her favourite shirt where she works at Retro Stop, Lutwyche. She tried to convince me to buy this shirt. I said no.











As far as I can remember, this site, next to an Indian restaurant at West End, has been like this ever since I came back to Brisbane in 2003.














I was picking up some Chinese takeaway at mid Ashgrove when I caught sight of this beauty. I used to think I was bad at parking, but no more. That's my shadow in the bottom right hand corner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Beavish said...

Aaagh no, I am correct - it is just that you are in the northern hemisphere. Things are the other way down here, remember? (ie. I have now corrected that and thank you)

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home