Monday, November 21, 2005

New Farm Park Picnic, Sunday November 20, 2005

Recently, a group of us went to Brisbane's New Farm Park for a picnic. I don't know why I am telling you this as those who are looking at this blog are likely to be those people. Anyway here are some photos. I will put more up later. In these first photos, a trip to the ice cream van was met with great excitement.













Mel and Rowan (i hope I spelled that right) decide on the sweet and unhealthy ice cream or the other sweet and unhealthy ice cream they will have.






In this day and age of postmodernity, privacy regulations and the washing machine, I asked the ice cream vendor, who looked like my Uncle Terry, if he minded me taking a photo of him serving my friends an ice cream. He muttered something that sounded like yes and then even posed for us. Sorry Mel, I couldn't fit you in the frame. Rowan said the complimentary paper serviette meant it was better service than back in the 1960s, but in general the same bad hygiene as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home