Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Procastination is a wonderful thing

While Talu and Simone are the President and Vice-President of the ProcrastiNation, right now I am doing a good job as Minister of Propaganda. I should be doing study but I am so good at procrastinating that I can't remember what I should be studying. So instead I shall post some new photos as part of my portfolio, as requested by Anony Ymous on the comments section of the last post.

Sometime in February, Robert, Chris, Margaret and myself had a bit of a jam at Paddington House. Maggie, Peggy or Margaret prepares the bangers and mash before joining us by banging on the bongos.

Margaret took a few photos but was hampered by my insistence that she take them without a flash to use the natural light. Well, it was night time and there wasn't much light so unfortunately most of them were blurred. I learned my lesson. Joining us after Star Wars finished were Nyi in the back corner and Dave (I think) on acoustics while Robert (with back to camera) played the electric and Chris (at right in darkness) played bass. I was playing harmonica but I am to the left of the shot.
After Rachel (above) helped Talu and Robert move in February, the three of them retired to the pool at Rachel's place, where I joined them with a camera. It was good light.
This is Talu after doing the milkshake, while Rachel cleans the filter in the background. One of my workmates saw this pic and thought Talu had nice teeth. "You wouldn't be saying that if she was biting your ear," I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home